This is an item we must come out to get measurements for a bid in order to install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy to Assemble
- Ramp sections are welded in lengths of 3′, 4′ & 5′
- Welded ramp sections are combined to create longer ramp lengths
- Can be easily moved or reconfigured
- Durable and weather resistant
- Little or no site preparation required
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no maintenance
- 45° and 60° platforms for those hard to reach landing areas
- Multiple configurations to accomodate most situations
- ADA handrail extensions, stairs, and gates available
- Accommodates rises up to 60″
- Standard 36″ and custom 42″, & 48″ Wide ramping available
- Standard 4X4, 4X5, 5X5, 5X6, 5X8, 5X10, & 6X6 platforms available
Optional handrail designs available upon request.
Multiple configurations possible.
|Length||Variable to accomodate most situations|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs. per square foot|
|Slope||Adjustable – 1:12 Recommended|
|Floor||Slip resistant grooved aluminum|
|Ramp Edge Protection||4″ curb Meets ADA Standards|
|Handrails||Double 11/2″ bar – standard Height 34″–38″|
Ramp Length Calculator
Not sure how much ramp length you should order? Use this calculator to find out. (Use only as a general guide)
Download more information:
Call 903-885-8700 for even more details!