The in-line, front-wheel drive technology provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces and large front wheels for extra absorption over obstacles.
With superb climbing capabilities combined with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily, the Jazzy Elite ES handles various terrains with ease.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy® Armor® controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
- Basic Jazzy Armor shroud decals
- Up to 15 miles per charge range
- Speeds up to 4 mph
- 300 lb weight capacity
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid Individuals with Mobility Impairments.
Jazzy Elite ES Key Features
Technology designed for excellent maneuverability indoors
Simple Frame Design
Simple frame design for reliability and ease of service
Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
Black, flat-free non-marking tires