Bariatric Commode has a wider seat and steel frame to support a higher weight capacity and is ideal for larger patients. It comes complete with commode bucket, seat and lid. The versatile design includes a rectangular pan and pan holder, armrests for added comfort, angled legs for stability and non-marring rubber tips.
- Can function as a free-standing commode, a toilet safety frame (with bucket removed) or as a raised toilet seat with arms.
- Durable, reinforced steel-welded frame is attractive, strong and easy-to-clean
- Tool-free assembly, includes plastic snap on seat with lid
- The rectangular pan is accessible from both the front and back of commode
- Plastic arms provide added comfort
- Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
- Color: gray frame, gray accessories
- HCPCS Code: E0168
- price $ 180.00